- 1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
● Purchases from unauthorised resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Non quality-related issues
● Free products
- 2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
- 3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, contact us at email@example.com
- 4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
● An Amazon order number
● A dated sales receipt from an authorized Dott Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
- 5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
● If you made your purchase through Dott Store, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
● If you made your purchase through an authorized Dott Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
● If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
- 6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.